Greetings to all of you.

New to the board? Introduce yourself here!
azteclord

Greetings to all of you.

Post by azteclord » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:20 pm

My name is John DeJordy. I've been playing computer games ever since I was exposed to a Commodore PET computer (3 inch monochrome green screen). And I've worked on systems like a Digital PDP-11 (no monitor, all paper printout computer).

I earned a degree in Computer Science, worked for an ISP, until my health forced me into disability.

From MMOs, I've been part of them all. Yep, from Ultima Online, to everything in between. I still am on many of them (EQ, EQ2, LOTRO, Star Trek Online, WoW, Rift, SW.. well, you get the idea.

I always love the concept of getting in on the ground floor and helping see the MMO to blossom into something grand.

Hope to see you all online...

Sparkling
Site Admin

Re: Greetings to all of you.

Post by Sparkling » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Welcome aboard! I've played most, but not all. :) I never played UO, Star Wars, or Planetside. :) Just renewed my subscription to Vanguard after a few years away, and looking forward to that going F2P soon.

There's always something missing in the games I play though. And always things that I wish were different. So I'm trying to make a different kind of game. That's why we're here. :)

Glad to have you!

God bless you,
-Sparkling