Welcome!

A place to talk about the MMORPG Visions.
Sparkling
Site Admin

Welcome!

Post by Sparkling » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Sadly, the installation of the old forums was corrupted and we were not able to preserve the old forum messages in the upgrade of the website. We fully understand the sadness of this news and share with you in your sorrow over the loss of 6 years of forum posts. We did try to save them, it just was not possible.

Meanwhile, we are trying to rebuild the forums in the new website. The good news is that email should work now! As should reply notifications, which were broken in the old installation of the forums. So you can keep in touch with your friends now!

Please make yourself at home. Treat one another with the respect you wish to receive. Be kind and courteous. Flame wars will not be tolerated. Neither will spam. Offenders will be deleted without notice, and the users will be banned. We are serious about this. Moderators of the forums have final verdict on all forum related issues.

We are gearing up for our first stage beta test of Visions. If you would like to be a beta tester, please apply on the http://www.visionsgame.com website. Please verify that your computer meets minimum system requirements. We will not accept any testers who do not meet these requirements.

God bless you,
-Sparkling
Producer of Visions

mastertj99999

Re: Welcome!

Post by mastertj99999 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:52 pm

i have submitted to be a beta tester and was asked if my computer supported per pixel shaders i checked on it and it did so i sent a reply back to her but i never got an email back my name is tj harris i sent the message over 2 weeks ago. I would love to know if i have been approved to beta test everything is A-Ok on my end and i cant wait :D :D :D :D :D :D :D please let me know something soon or tell me if you need more information thanks :D :D :D!!!!!!!!

Beorn

Post by Beorn » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 pm

I LOVE the new forum design! Great job!

Sparkling
Site Admin

Post by Sparkling » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:09 pm

TJ your application was received, responded to and approved. Please check your spam box if you are missing a reply. Thank you for your inquiry.

-Sparkling

Doom Dragon

Post by Doom Dragon » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Visions has certainly caught my eye. I would gladly apply to be a beta tester as I have had experience as one in the past though I have mixed feelings about giving out my home phone and mailing address as I don't see why these are required for beta testing.

BryanOnALaptop

Post by BryanOnALaptop » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Ok I finally made it to the forums. Actually I think I've been here since the remodel but was having problems remember which email address I used to reset my password.

But I'm here now! :)