Welcome to the new Forums!

News about the Visions development process will be posted here.
Sparkling
Site Admin

Welcome to the new Forums!

Post by Sparkling » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Please excuse the dust as we remodel! I know things look a bit empty around here at the moment, and I apologize for that. We tried for months to figure out how to save the data from the old forums and port it into the new forums, but the database configurations were just too different and several people looked at it but were never able to make it work. So we had to start over with the new forums from scratch. However, we wanted to get this done before we started our first beta launch so that the all new forums would be set for the needs of the next stage of game development - namely, handling early bug reports from testers and growing our fan community! I hope you find that this new forum is easier to navigate and refreshing to use. Please post an introduction and make yourself at home! Remember, we're all friends here. So please treat one another in a friendly manner. We reserve the right to censor, ban, or remove anyone from these forums for any reason at the digression of the moderators. Moderators decisions are final.

God bless you,
-Sparkling

Sparkling
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the new Forums!

Post by Sparkling » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:56 pm

I am aware that the moderation settings are rather high at the moment. Sorry for the delay in getting your posts approved so that they would appear on the board. This new software is vastly different from it's predecessor, and I'm still learning how to use it. Sorry for the inconvenience. At least no spammers get through this way, huh? ;)

-Sparkling