Weekly GM events!

News about the Visions development process will be posted here.
Sparkling
Site Admin

Weekly GM events!

Postby Sparkling » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:27 pm

We’re starting weekly GM events online in Visions beginning tonight, August 12th at 6:00 pm Pacific time! Now you have something fun to look forward to every week!

[EDIT: GM Days are changed to TUESDAYS due to circumstances beyond our control! Editing this schedule to reflect the new days.]

SCHEDULE:
1st and 3rd Tuesdays will be Live GM Quest Events.
2nd Tuesday of every month we will be doing a Bible study in-game.
4th Tuesday will be a Prayer meeting in-game.
If there is a 5th Monday then we will do an extra GM Quest event.

Expect this to last 1-2 hours.

(Starting at 6 pm PT, 7 MT, 8 CT, 9 ET)

STARTING TONIGHT! Tonight is the 2nd week of the month so we will be having the Bible Study tonight. Our new Bible Study Leader has an idea of topic for us already that has been on her mind. See you there! Tonight we will meet at the KOURION HIPPODROME.

If you haven’t played since mid-July please allow extra time to update your client. (Anyone who has updated since CGDC will be up to date already.) We’ll see you online tonight! Bring a friend!

http://www.visionsgame.com/archives/409
Attachments
visions 2013-08-12 12-18-18-63.jpg
Entrance to the Kourion Hippodrome
visions 2013-08-12 12-18-18-63.jpg (167.6 KiB) Viewed 6851 times

Sparkling
Site Admin

Re: Weekly GM events!

Postby Sparkling » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:28 pm

With the resignation of our first GM (she wanted to do the job but her computer would not run Visions, and she can't afford a new computer right now so she had no other choice) and the addition of our second GM who is unable to work on Mondays, we have moved the GM events to Tuesdays. However, in the chaos of my own weekend, I forgot to post the announcement of the change! I'm sorry. There WILL be a GM event this week but it will be tomorrow night. My sincere apologies to anyone who tried to log in tonight but didn't find us there. We will be there tomorrow night!

Sparkling
Site Admin

Re: Weekly GM events!

Postby Sparkling » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:50 pm

This was an experiment to see if we planned weekly events would players show up. The answer was, no. These events were discontinues after several months of dedicated effort and almost zero player participation. If players would like to try this again and will attend the events, please post in this thread and we will try to work with you on figuring out a time that you would like to play with us.

Return to “Announcements”